| |||||||
One man's journey into the great outdoors of Washington, DC and its environs.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
An ice blast from the past
An old photo of mine was selected as the January picture for this year's Chesapeake Paddler's Assocation Calendar. Reprinted here is Susanita's excellent write-up of our trip that day:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bike Refurbishment
Would you like to read a bunch of nerdy stuff about how I've been tinkering with my bicycles? Of course you would. I have two bicycles (...
-
Let me start by saying that when I bike ride I am never a MAML. This acronym (pronounced "mammal") stands for "Middle Aged Me...
-
I have to admit that I feel guilty doing it. It's just not something that people like me do. In fact, I have spent years looking down on...
-
OK, not everyone wants to read the full five part series about my trip to Japan and Thailand. With attention spans ruined by social media,...
No comments:
Post a Comment