I do not know the person who wrote the blog post below. I came across her blog because she wrote something about a mutual friend. But she seems to be quite a serious cyclist (for example, it appears that she owns 11 bikes). Yet she is not a slave to pseudo-racer fashion! In fact, in the post linked below she speaks out against doctrinaire bike fashion, saying that regular clothes are fine for local riding. Apparently if you look hard enough there is a sanity to be found among bikey people.
http://chasingmailboxes.com/2013/07/31/the-big-confusing-dilemma-of-what-to-wear-while-riding-your-bike-around-town/#more-11288
One man's journey into the great outdoors of Washington, DC and its environs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
John's Crazy Bike Rides
I'm active in a bike group which is part of Arlington's 55+ program. I started to have free time during the pandemic, and about the ...
-
Let me start by saying that when I bike ride I am never a MAML. This acronym (pronounced "mammal") stands for "Middle Aged Me...
-
I have to admit that I feel guilty doing it. It's just not something that people like me do. In fact, I have spent years looking down on...
-
OK, not everyone wants to read the full five part series about my trip to Japan and Thailand. With attention spans ruined by social media,...
No comments:
Post a Comment