One man's journey into the great outdoors of Washington, DC and its environs.
Monday, February 10, 2014
Turn it and Turn It Again
It's been too @$@#$^&* cold to go out paddling - or do pretty much anything outdoors. The river is frozen and the weather is bleak. Fortunately, there's good fun to be had indoors - for example, at kayak rolling sessions at some local pools. Here's a video I put together at last Sunday's session at Lee District Rec Center:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
John's Crazy Bike Rides
I'm active in a bike group which is part of Arlington's 55+ program. I started to have free time during the pandemic, and about the ...
-
Let me start by saying that when I bike ride I am never a MAML. This acronym (pronounced "mammal") stands for "Middle Aged Me...
-
I have to admit that I feel guilty doing it. It's just not something that people like me do. In fact, I have spent years looking down on...
-
OK, not everyone wants to read the full five part series about my trip to Japan and Thailand. With attention spans ruined by social media,...
No comments:
Post a Comment