OK, commuting on I-270 doesn't fit this blog's normal theme of outdoor activities but I had to make an exception for this picture - a spectacular rainbow appeared over Rockville on my drive home the other day. This sight would have been worth violating Maryland's ban on use of handheld devices while driving - but of course this picture was taken from the shoulder. Sure. Really.
Hopefully it's the lord's sign that we're going to somehow be saved from the freaky weather we're having these days.
One man's journey into the great outdoors of Washington, DC and its environs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
John's Crazy Bike Rides
I'm active in a bike group which is part of Arlington's 55+ program. I started to have free time during the pandemic, and about the ...
-
Let me start by saying that when I bike ride I am never a MAML. This acronym (pronounced "mammal") stands for "Middle Aged Me...
-
I have to admit that I feel guilty doing it. It's just not something that people like me do. In fact, I have spent years looking down on...
-
OK, not everyone wants to read the full five part series about my trip to Japan and Thailand. With attention spans ruined by social media,...

No comments:
Post a Comment